Karla Brandau is an engaging keynote speaker, a highly sought after trainer, and a transformational personal coach.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
As the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (WPI), Karla designs customized programs for your organization on leadership, communication, change and innovation, team building, and time management. Programs can be delivered in a 3-hour to 3-day format.
WPI’s signature program is Leadership by Superior Relationships. Popular stand alone topics are:
- Building charismatic leaders
- Increasing engagement, morale, and discretionary effort
- Managing virtual teams
- Respecting differences with 4-quadrant assessments (DiSC Personalities – Depuzzle Human Behavior)
- Working from strengths with the Gallup Strengths Finder 2.0
- Mastering communication, especially in difficult situations
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Moving forward with creativity & innovation
The WPI programs are built on research to be published in the forth coming book, Leadership by Superior Relationships. This diagram gives you an overview:
Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
Karla Brandau is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), am earned designation given by National Speakers Association. As a keynote speaker, Karla crafts amazing messages for your audiences. Popular topics include:
- Harmonize Your Life – Tackling life balance issues
- The Producer’s Mindset – Improving personal productivity
- Expect Success – Living your life with positive expectation
- Rise Above Your Competition – Creativity, change and innovation
- Six Steps to Confidence and Charisma – Build a powerful peronal persona
- Let’s Talk Leadership – Be the leader people choose to follow
Registered Corporate Coach (RCC)
Working for your success and helping you excel …
As a transformational coach, Karla Brandau helps you put all the pieces of career success together. She is a Registered Corporate Coach, a designation given by the World Association of Business Coaches (WABC).
Each person Karla coaches finds increased job stability, movement up the often static career ladder of success, and greater personal satisfaction.
She has successfully coached high potentials and managers at at ADP, Intelligent Switchgear (a division of Caterpillar/Eaton), Coca-Cola, and Dekalb Medical Center.
Learn how Karla’s personal coaching can directly help you advance your career.
Read what Karla’s coaching clients say about their experience working with Karla:
Assessments are an important part of Karla’s coaching and class room instruction.
Call 770-923-0883 for your complimentary 30-minute consultation.
CALL - 770-923-0883 or send a note by email:
Comments or questions are welcome.