The Strengths Finder 2.0
Seeing Others with 20/20 Vision:
Objective: To help team members understand their own behavior, recognize trends in team members and improve team work. This is achieved by appraising the strengths of each team member and helping them individualize their approach to each other based on the Human Depuzzler Personality Assessment and the Gallup organization’s Strengths Finder 2.0.
Description: Seeing Others with 20/20 Vision helps participants identify their natural talents and strengths based on the 34 characteristics of the Strengths Finder 2.0 assessment. They learn to evaluate behaviors and team dynamics from a variety of perceptions and viewing points. They discover the secrets to a charismatic personality that increases influence and expands leadership capabilities.
In an entertaining way, participants unravel the complexity of how teams create synergy and achieve success together as they learn how to:
- Make assignments based on the strengths identified in the Strengths Finder assessment
- Turn difficult people into positive players
- Build the capacity of individuals to perform at higher levels by using innate talent
- Take advantage of the diversity of personality found in the workplace
The combination of the Depuzzler and the Strengths Finder 2.0 material places individuals in the enviable position of excelling in their jobs through the skilled application of their natural talents. This improves productivity.
When an entire team goes through the program, virtues such as patience, tolerance and the ability to give the other person the benefit of a doubt are strengthened. Morale increases as team members learn to flex their personal style to relate better to individuals with strengths and personality traits different than themselves.
1. Strengths Finder 2.0 – Online individual talent and strengths assessment. This book must be purchased.
2. The Human Behavior Depuzzler – Online individual personality assessment. Each participant receives a graphical representation of their personality mix in a 3X5 picture frame to display on their desk.
Cooperation and teamwork increase with the activities “Flex Your Style” and “Build the Tallest Tower”.
Get more information about how Karla and the Workplace Power Institute can bring Leadership Excellence to your organization.